Looking for all-in-one collet chucks for drilling, milling, tapping, and reaming? Then the MST DETa-1 Collet Chucks are your solution. The A-Type of DETa-1 Collet Chuck is tightened with intermediate nut, which is seated back for better clearance.
A-Type is available in 2 models: A070 and A120.
- Most Precise Collet Chuck – .0002″ T.I.R at Length of 4x Diameter
- Wide Collapse Range upto .080″ per Collet
- Increase Carbide Tool Life – Average of 200% to 300%
- Perfect Solution to Reaming Problems (i.e. Oversized, Out-of-Round, Not Straight, Poor Finish, etc.)
- DETa-1 Can Provide Coolant Thru The Machine Spindle, Pressurised upto 1,000 PSI on E-Type Models.